- Fat Daddy's
- July lunch cruse to Cleburne Tx
Great time with good friends and food!
- Granbury 4th Parade
We had 6 generations of corvetts enter the parade.
- Nacona Museum Cruise June 2016
- Power Tour 2016
A few members from BRCC ran this years Power Tour
- BRCC Annual Picnic
- Pecan Plantation Car show
A few of the BRCC members displayed their cars at the show
- Revolver Brewery
- Granbury High School Car Show
Small Car Show donations for auto shop class.
- Horney Toad Cruise
- 100 Mile Cruise to Hard 8, Stephenville, TX
Chilly morning but all of us have a car heater.
- Hico Feb 27
31 Members went on the first cruise of the year to Hico TX
- Super Bowl 50 at Lanzara's Home
- Christmas Party 2015
- Veterans Day Parade Granbury, TX
- New England Cruise
BRCC Members joined for an ocean cruise to New England for the fall colors.
- Cowtown Car Show
Sorry missed all the C7s and many of the C6s
- Awards 2015 BRCC Car Show
- 10th Annual BRCC Car Show
- Granbury Fly-in
October 3rd we had breakfast at Granbury Airport
- September car desplay at Classic Chevrolet
- Hard Eight Lunch Cruise, Stephenvile, Tx
- Colorado Cruise
- July 4th Parade 2015
- Kelly & Debbye's Annual Picnic
- Texas Rangers, Waco Tx
- Track Time Motor Sports Ranch May 2
- Gas Monkey and Bar & Grill
March 21 rainy day cruise to Gas Monkey Garage and their Bar & Grill
- Private Collection
Invited to Sheppard's friends private collection of cars.
- Texas de Brazil
- Mary's Cafe, Strawn TX
Bill and Dorena caravanned 14 Corvette members to Mary's Cafe.
- Civil War Museum 2015
19 Members cruise to Civil War Museum & Lunch in Fort Worth Stockyards
- Christmas 2014
76 Members, New Record at our Christmas Party
- Quick NovemberCruise to Loco Cyote
- Phil @ MSR Drivers Training
- Sulphur Springs Oct 24-25
- Fall Ozark Cruise
- Cowtown Show October 18th
- Phil & Jeanie Harris @ MSR
- Awards for 9th Annual Car Show
- 9th Annual Car Show
- Ruth's Place New Addition
- BRCC volunteers for Habitat For Humanity Build
Here are photos from the group at the Habitat for Humanity project.
- Aug Court House Cruise
- Classic Car Show 2014
- Granbury 4th of July Parade with BRCC
After parade. we meet at Joe's for lunch
- Cruise to Thurber TX and Smokestack for lunch.
After lunch BRCC visited Tarlton's Museum
- 10 Year BRCC Anniversary
- Hico Cruise and Shopping
- Kerrville 3 day cruise
We had everything, curvy roads, lunches, dinners, breakfasts' and a lead car with keys locked inside with no spare.
- PK Cruise April 2014
- Motor Sports Ranch 2014
Having fun with a full house on a overcast and early afternoon light rain day.
- Mineral Wells/Clark Garden Cruise
March 29th, And then on to Clark Gardens for their annual Spring Car show.
- General Granbury Parade
March 15th 2014
- San Juan Cruise
7 day cruise with BRCC
- Libby's 4th Annual Supperbowl for BRCC
Annual Open House at Libbys. Fine food and entertainment from all.
- January Cruise to Civil War Museum
Had our history lesson and then a great lunch.
- Christmas 2013
Annual Charistmas Dinner, Awards, and Gift Exchange
- November Cruise to Loco Coyote
Nice Saturday cruise and lunch with or Club Members
- 8th Annual BRCC Car Show
40% chance of rain never arrived
- Part 2 - Bowling Green
- Tail of the Dragon/Bowling Green Part 1
Having a Great time!!
- Fullers Open House
- Hico Cruise
John & Peggy lead the cruise to Hico for lunch and shopping.
- July's Green Pickle Curise
The winner of our miles from point A to point B to point C.... was Phil and Jeanne Harris
- July 4th parade
- Spring Classic Car Display
- Granbury High Automotive Car Show
May had students from Granbury Auto Tech Club held it's 3rd Annual Car show.
- April Curise to Nocona TX
All cars on display and buildings are owned by one person. The gentelman that owns these cars is building several Classic Car Museums in Nocona.
- MSR April 2013
Full day at Motor Sports Ranch. 22 cars went through class room and Track training.
- Saint Patrick Day Parade
Club cars going around Granbury Square plus more of the days activities.
- Oak Dale Steak House
Kim & Gary organized our cruise to Stephenville
- Super Bowl at Lanzara's
Greaat party and food at Libby's for Super Bowl XLVII
- Hardway Classic Cars
Jan. Cruise to Hardway Classic Cars and lunch.
- Myers/Classic Car Show
Members supported Thomas Myers 15th Annual Racing for Kids Toy Drive
- 2012 Christmas Awards & Dinner
Dinner, Awards and Gift Exchange Finishes Out 2012
- Brazos River Cafe Curise
Earl & Carol provided our road trip cruise to Millsap TX. Weather, cruise and food, all outstanding.
- October's Oak Dale Steakhouse Cruise
Gary & Kim hosted our cruise to a restaurant, new to our club, in Stevenville. Oak Dale Stakehouse had many choices and served big tasty portions.
- 7th Annual Corvette Car Show
- Cool TX
Aug. cruise to Cool Tx. Home of Bee's Home cooking
- July 14th Cruise Green Pickle, Glen Rose
Members enjoyed peacefull cruise to Glen Rose for lunch at the Green Pickle.
- Independence Day Parade
Temperature cause 3 out of 6 Corvettes to drop out early.
- Power Tour 2012
Pictures furnished by BRCC members during the 2012 Power Tour week long event/tour.
- Natty Flats 2012 Cruise/Lunch/Display
June 1st we cruised to Natty Flats. Displayed our cars and had lunch. This event had plenty of time for conversation.
- Memorial Day Still Pictures
- 2012 Memorial Day Parade Movie
Movie of the Parade. Don't use slide show click center picture to start.
- May Classic Chevrolet Display
- Motor Sports Ranch Day May 5th
Corvette Owners got to know their cars on the track.
- Rough Creek Lodge & More
Joint cruise with Cowtown Vettes to Rough Crek Lodge was done in Mike Lanzara's name. Mike always gave 100%.
- Loco Coyote Lunch Cruise
Short cruise from Granbury to Loco Coyote during April.
- Granbury Fly-in May 24th
Twenty BRCC cars were at Granbury's aiport Flyin March 24th
- National Corvette Museum 2007 - 2009
Earl & Carol Harris tour the NCM.
- General Granbury Birthday Parade
Rain held off this year during General Granbury’s Parade. Twelve BRCC cars were in the parade along with our sponsor Classic Chevrolet with a new Silverado pick up leading our way. After the parade we enjoyed lunch at Joe's Pizza in downtown Granbury.
- 2012 Texas De Brazel
BRCC members cruised in to Fort Worth for some exceptional food. This was the only meal needed that day.
- BRCC 2012 Cruise
- Libby's Super Bowl Extravaganza
Libby had it all for us. Food, Football, Football Pot, Dice, and Friendship.
- Private Collection of Vintage Cars
Thirty one members went on our January cruise to Fort Worth. We were invited to see a private collection of vintage cars. After our visit we went on to Pappas Burger and had lunch.
- 2011 Christmas Dinner and Exchange
Our club had its annual Christmas Dinner and Gift exchange.
- 6th Annual BRCC Corvette Show & Charity
BRCC Members had their 6th Annual Corvette Car Show and Charity for the Salvation Army helping the children in Granbury.
- Cowboys Tour
Cruise to Cowboy's stadium, tour and lunch.